Our collection of Art blogs started from a youtube project that went wrong, and deep passion for Art History. The fuel of VIII’s team players is made of passion towards story telling and art!
Every art blog is personalized #LetTheIndividualLiveOn and approved by VIII.
Thank you for learning along with us!
- VIII's Team.
Back to School / Art Movements & Concepts’
- The Impressionist movement, Art born out of Rebellion. Oct 1st. By Isabela Gaya
- ‘’Back to School Season with Bauhaus’’ Aug 25, 2021. By Ana Karen Campos.
- “More Than What You See” Abstract Art Part I
- ’’More than What You See Part II. Action Painting and Chromatic Expressionism.’’ Agust 6, 2021. By Coral Rodriguez.
- "Take Things Slow" and Change Your Life! April 9, 2021. By Rebeka Valdovinos.
- The Most Outrageous Artwork Can Lead to Something! Learn from Manet. July 21, 2021. By Isabela Gaya.
- *4th of July special* Embracing America through Art and Jasper Johns. 4th of July, 2021. By Ana Karen Campos
- Sexuality, Black Female Identity & Empowerment from Mickalene Thomas June 15, 2021. By Isabela Gaya
- Pride, Loss and Love from Félix González-Torres.
Painters: Icons & Lovers
- Salvador Dali’s Extraordinary Love Life . May 14, 2021. By Rebeka Valdovinos
- Salvador Dali, The Multimedia- Multimillionaire Artist.
- Love or Lust? The Story of Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera. By Rebeka Valdovinos.
- Damien Hirst, A Beautiful Reality Check
- Vincent Van Gogh, The Artist Who deserved Better!
- Cecily Brown, The Artist Breaking Sexual Tension in Any Room